Sunday, September 16, 2012

Goodreads

Time to move, again.  Although I've been blogging about books since 2008, I haven't reviewed every book I've read.  I feel like if I'm going to blog it should be worthy of someone reading it and then it just takes me too much time.  Therefore, I decided to move my reads and reviews over to Goodreads.  If I decide not to say anything about a book, I don't have to.  A simple star rating will do, although I'm finding that a quick, couple of sentence review is sufficient.  I feel it's less about describing the book, but rather why I liked/disliked it. Plus, the covers are already available so I'm saving time here as well.  Finally, I feel as if there is a wider audience available.  After all, why take the time to tell someone what I think if no one is listening?  And, as an added bonus I enjoy reading other reviews and comparing my opinions.

So, if you're interested, join me on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11069149-pat-salvatini.

If you'd still like to read my thoughts about library issues or perhaps gain an idea or two for your own classroom, I'll be blogging (occasionally) @ http://iheartbooks2.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment